I MISS HIM SO
Though time may pass, the memories stay,
Reminding me of happy days . . .
Among my fondest memories are special thoughts of you
And all the many nice things you would often say and do.

There are memories of the many times
You brightened up my days.
There are memories of your kindness
And your gentle, thoughtful ways.

There are memories of your laughter
And the times you'd smile your special smile,
Just knowing how you loved life
Made it all seem so worthwhile.

And when I recall these memories
As I go without you along life's way,
I find they grow more precious
With every passing day.

I LOVE YOU JON

Sunday, October 4, 2009

IT'S ABOUT TIME

I had a great blog going for Jon during his illness but didn't enjoy adding to it when there was nothing good to report. As my life is changing with new horizons ahead and rivers to cross, I find the need to stay connected with family and friends as I make my journey. My children are such a strength to me as we endeavor to press forward without Jon. I have felt him very close to me and I know the veil is very thin right now. I know God wouldn't have it any other way than for Jon to still take care of his family as we need him, our husband and father. So now it's time to start my own blog and figure I'll learn more as I go along. To my children and grandchildren, happy blogging together!!

4 comments:

  1. Congradulations!!! This is great. I'm really proud that you've decided to go digital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about your new blog Mom! And we can change the background and heading as many times as you want! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dianna! I stumbled upon your blog from Kaylinn's, and I just wanted to say hello! The blog design looks wonderful! :) You are just delightful. Best wishes with everything!
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can not wait to see all you do. Although i talk to you Plenty it is still wonderful to read and see pictures. I love you so very much mom!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete