I MISS HIM SO
Though time may pass, the memories stay,
Reminding me of happy days . . .
Among my fondest memories are special thoughts of you
And all the many nice things you would often say and do.

There are memories of the many times
You brightened up my days.
There are memories of your kindness
And your gentle, thoughtful ways.

There are memories of your laughter
And the times you'd smile your special smile,
Just knowing how you loved life
Made it all seem so worthwhile.

And when I recall these memories
As I go without you along life's way,
I find they grow more precious
With every passing day.

I LOVE YOU JON

Monday, January 24, 2011

SETTLING IN



Here's what I've been doing for the last week, putting together this desk set and setting up storage shelves for the toys in the closet. It's really starting to feel organized. I've also been working hard at getting the full-size file cabinets cleaned out and emptied into the smaller drawers. Yea, I assembled it all and it's going to work really well!






2 comments:

  1. Mom it looks fantastic. I love the desk and the boys will love being able to find all their toys. You are doing fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana Mae this is Susan May I have been looking for you about 2yrs but with no sucess until now it was an answer to my prayers to find you I am not very good at the comp. I am sorry and surprised to hear about John. I found his Jurnel first and he was couragis in his hight not to mention humble and you can see he was in the Lords hands the whole way. Josh tell every one if they cant read my posting just read it outlowd it will help. I am still a losie speller and seldom use punptuations wow cattlyn helped me spell that one. kids sure can be a lot of help. I am still in Lake Arrwohead where are you.. I love your blog Your kids seem to be kind and helpfull a wonderful trate It sounds like we have been dancing around eachother the whole time In Utah Calif Idaho and Seattle. my phone is909 273 0167 my email is cleo@gmail.com do you have a email acc. we have much to catch up on. you will always have a special place in my heart and memories when we were young and crazy kids...

    ReplyDelete